REQUIRED LICENSURE DOCUMENTATION
The following documentation / items are required with your licensure
- License application – reviewed and initialed by your sectional presbyter
- Two (2) pictures -(applicant and spouse together, if married)
- Insurance application / beneficiary form – (must be signed)
- Application fee – $25.00 (payable to the UPCI)
- One (1) credit check report – (information may be obtained through one of the following:
- Background check report – form or online. *Note* Please complete the form and submit to the agency address [Mo. Hwy Patrol] listed on the form; there is a fee to be submitted to the agency. In turn, they will send the report to the MO District office as noted on the form. You may also submit the form and pay online.
- Certificate of Completion from the UPCI’s Ministry Central program. This involves a cost of $350 for all levels of license. Each level has 10 courses to complete that are $35 per course. You will get a certificate of completion when you have completed the course. Visit www.ministrycentral.com and press the Ministry Credential Training Tab (Red) and follow the prompts. Please be sure to select your desired license level before purchasing. If you are a Bible School graduate seeking a license for the first time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your educational requirements.
New Applicants: (In addition to above)
- Presbyter’s interview forms 1) with applicant and 2) with applicant’s pastor
- Payment of first quarter budget fees – (payable to the UPCI)
Local – $93.50; General – $96.50; Ordination – $99.50
The application fee ($25) and the first quarter budget fees may be combined and submitted in one check made payable to the UPCI.
Other Documentation (as applicable)
- Divorce documentation as prescribed in the UPCI manual – Article VII, Section 8 – Marriage and Divorce; (testimony and letter must be signed)
- Confidential Bible College Report – If applicant attended Bible College. If applicant attended more than one Bible College or UGST, then all institutions must send us a Confidential Bible College Report. Urshan College/Gateway College may request the form at the following link:http://urshancollege.org/academics/bible-college-report-release-form/
- Bankruptcy explanation – if not already listed on application
Note to all applicants: If you have not already submitted these items, please submit them immediately to the Missouri District office at PO Box N Florissant, MO 63031. If submission is not possible prior to the board interview, please submit said items at the time of your interview at the License Seminar location.